September 28, 2017, 12:06 pm
To make it easier to compete for all those new players we decided to raise their ranks.
So go check the store to see which weapons you can buy and upgrade now...
September 16, 2017, 11:12 pm
Hi folks - been a while... but now it's done.
Uninstall the old version before you download the new one - it will not come back. This is what you get in return
- Optilab - Deathmatch
- Patio - Deathmatch
- Snowbombing - Deathmatch
- Electric Dungeon - Deathmatch
- Summit - Deathmatch
- Gemini Port_v5 - Zonecontrol
- Optilab is some simple small dark map around a small building but it has some nice spots to take a break
- Patio is inside of a bigger building complex but also dark! Bring a flashlight...
- Snowbombing is a bigger map but not dark! It's almost plain white! Bring some sunglasses...
- Electric Dungeon is really dark so don't bump your head and don't shit your pants!
- Summit is basically the first level of the original Shadowgun singleplayer game, minus the tutorial, plus a lower area to play in as well and of course some other changes
- Gemini Port_v5 is the final version of Gemini Port - it's the one that made it into SGDZ minus the mobile-crashes!!!
- The ping indicator got some update to look nicer
- Now you can see when you're gonna die, not because you are some psychic but because we added a nice healthbar
- You always dreamed about teaming up with others in Deathmatch but was afraid to get banned? We found a solution: Team Deathmatch. Now not just a crude mod but a fully reworked gamemode. You only have to wait until your temp-ban has ended...
- Being part of a clan is a big thing. So why not make it official and use our new Clan-System and claim that tag you are wearing. Makes it harder for frauds.
- Nobody likes drones but hackers will hate them from now on. They are part of the new anti-cheat. Once the drone detects a hacker it will hunt him down and shoot him into a perma-ban.
- Some mobile players faced framedrops and overall bad performance on Oasis and Volcano. Changed some stuff so you need a new excuse for your bad results...
- We added a few new bugs but forgot to remove them. Have fun to find and report them...
- We used a new background picture in main-menu for quite some time now. You might have seen it in one of our videos or screenshots. Now it's available for regular players as well.
- We also did some other stuff but that's none of your business ;)
May 30, 2017, 1:07 am
We reduced the spawn-protection from 2.5 to 0.5 seconds.
Lets see if it is beneficial to newly spawned players if they can fight back from the start...
May 17, 2017, 6:00 pm
Gemini Port_v5 made it into SGDZ
For those who don't know yet:
Gemini Port_v5 made it into SGDZ with the latest update!
May 17, 2017, 5:57 pm
We got a gallery now
It ain't nice but it's there now. Deal with it!
Will upload more and more pictures over time so keep coming back for more…
December 19, 2016, 9:46 am
- Mobility_v3 - Zonecontrol
- Gemini Port_v2 - Zonecontrol
- Warzone Arena - Deathmatch
- Mobility_v3 is based on Mobility but has an additional path - give it a try and tell me how you like it...
- Gemini Port_v2 is just like Gemini Port - after it got hit by a hurricane
- Warzone Arena is like a mix of SGDZ´s Warzone and ComZone´s Training
- Sniperbeams got different colors now - changend them according to the weapons viewfinder
- Santa is coming to town - and he has a machinegun. Check out the store
- Mobility got removed because Mobility_v2 is way better anyway...
- Smallcupper got removed because PowerHub has kind of a similar layout and nobody liked that map anyway
- Invasion Arena got way nicer lights
November 22, 2016, 2:20 pm
Patch 184.108.40.206 - Changes Notes
- Mobility_v2 got some minor improvements so you dont get stuck in in some areas
- Seashell TDM got additional colliders
- Powerhub and Powerhub_v2 got their lights improved even more
- Oasis Control got some new lights
- Helicopter-Deaths should happen way less now
November 14, 2016, 6:29 pm
Patch 220.127.116.11 - Changes Notes
- Mobility_v2 - Zonecontrol
- Seashell TDM - Team Death Match
- Mobility_v2 is based on Mobility but has some new elements and way nicer lights - give it a try and tell me how you like it...
- Seashell TDM is the good old DM map you know from SGDZ. But this time its Team Deathmatch. Dont go for zones - they are just there to create the teams - and some confusion...
- Camera got a fix - maybe you notice the difference when you are close to a wall or cover
- Karacus got a bigger layout - loading takes quite a while but is worth it
- Mobility got its own minimap in spawnmenu
- KYA DM got some floorplates so you get stuck less often
- Powerhub and Powerhub_v2 now show some nice lightning bolts on those Tesla coils. Also added lightprobes to v2 - you will see the difference (and maybe some color flickering in one tiny spot...
- Added anti-aliasing to the Ultra quality setting - will increase processor work but looks way better. Use with care
- Death Valley got some lightprobes and i moved the stairs closer to the wall
- Oasis Control is online now and got some additional fences for reasons...
- Global Chat got fixed for android users. You should now be able to see what you type before you hit send.
- Invasion_v2 got some additional colliders on the bridge - shouldnt be possible to get to the area below the bridge now.
November 7, 2016, 1:42 pm
Patch 2.9.0 - Changes Notes
- Karacus Outpost - Zonecontrol
- KYA DM - Death Match
- Karacus Outpost is a map that haven't worked for a year... - The current layout is not finished and will be heavily edited in 2.9.0_v2. It takes a while to load - so dont disconnect ;)
- Death Valley got a bunch of additional covers. Added and moved some spawnpoints. New textures and new light for the tunnels.
- Invasion_v2 got a lot of additional colliders - again.
- Invasion Arena got some new lights to highlight dangerous corners and a nicer texture for the ground.
- Anticheat got improved.
- Mobility got a lot of additional covers plus some nade obstacles and some lights.
- Gemini Port (all Versions) got some covers to protect fresh spawned players. Also added more spawnpoints and moved some around.
- Oasis Control got temporary removed - but will reappear soon...
- GOLD!!! now you can buy 250 Gold for 10.000$ ingame-cash - The Shop isnt fixed yet and will show something else when purchasing, but you get your gold.
- Volcano got some new buildings and covers. Some palms had to go since they were bad for performance
- Occlusion got enabled so you should get some performance boost on weak devices. It aint perfect yet so maybe some stuff might disappear when walking sideways past it
- KYA DM is a map made a long while ago by KYA - tell me on fb if you like it or if some stuff needs some work. I havent played on it yet...
- Ads on mobile should be gone now - so i hope somebody donates some cash instead...
October 17, 2016, 5:20 pm
MadFinger streams ComZone - this Thursday!
Your chance to play against MadFinger on ComZone.
This thursday streamed live on twitch.
October 2, 2016, 11:40 am
Patch 2.8.9 - Changes Notes
- Palace_v2 is a new version of the original Palace map from SGDZ. Added two new paths to get to C.
- Death Valley got another set of colliders - again and again. So i hope this time nobody will be able to climb the mountains for really real.
- Invasion_v2 got a lot of additional colliders. So there shouldn't be any guys hiding in walls anymore
- Speed-bug should be fixed now...
August 28, 2016, 8:35 pm
Patch 2.8.8 - Changes Notes
- Gemini Port Duel - Deathmatch 1vs1
- Palace Duel - Deathmatch 1vs1
- Invasion_v2 - Zonecontrol
- Smoother stairs in Powerhub_v2
- Made a 1vs1 version of Gemini Port. Its a smaller area and only two players can join
- Made a 1vs1 version of Palace. Its the area around C and only two players can join
- Invasion_v2 is a new version of the original from SGDZ. This one has two bridges.
- Death Valley got another set of colliders - again. So i hope this time nobody will be able to climb the mountains for real. I also worked on the textures...
- Medikit-bug should be fixed now...
August 3, 2016, 4:35 pm
Duel Core for all
Minor server-sided update.
There are 3 instances of Duel Core available now. So no more waiting until its your turn for a 1vs1...
July 29, 2016, 6:43 pm
Patch 2.8.7 - Changes Notes
- Duel Core - Deathmatch
- Libra Town - Deathmatch
- Fixed that stair platform bug in Palace
- Made a 1vs1 version of Core. Its only the upper floor and only two players can join - thats why its Duel Core
- Power Hub v2 got some bug fixes. No more falling through laser floors and no invisible floors in the extended area
- Invasion Arena got a little bridge added and also the skins shouldn't be black anymore. Stairs should be smooth to walk on as well.
- Libra Town is a large version of Libra - dont get distracted ;)
- Death Valley got another set of colliders. So i hope this time nobody will be able to climb the mountains.
July 19, 2016, 12:07 pm
Android is online as well
Built a new client for Android so you mobile warriors can finally play on 2.8.6
Since i dont have an android device there is no guarantee it works.
July 18, 2016, 5:08 pm
Patch 2.8.6 - Changes Notes
- Palace - Deathmatch
- Power Hub_v2 - Deathmatch
- Fixed that Platform glitch in Oasis
- Made a Death Match version of Palace. Main purpose is to see how well i could recreate the original lights but why not have some fun with it as well...
- Power Hub got a second enlarged version. The small version is still available
- All the old maps should work again like its used to be
July 4, 2016, 7:38 pm
Android is back
Built a new client for Android so you mobile warriors can finally play on 2.8.5
Since i dont have an android device there is no guarantee it works.
June 30, 2016, 12:19 pm
Patch 2.8.5 - Changes Notes
- Oasis - Deathmatch
- Power Hub - Deathmatch
- Indust - Deathmatch
- Gemini Port - Zone Control
- Nicer lights for OASIS
- Minor layout changes in OASIS plus two additionl dropships that can be entered
- Added Obstacles to MOBILITY and changed some lights
- INDUST got enlarged a little bit so now its easier to get through the doors
- INDUST also got some additional colliders to some hard to walk on stairs
- Some maps dont work proper right now due to some server script bug - will be fixed "soon"
April 7, 2016, 1:24 am
Patch 2.8.4 - Changes Notes
- Volcano - Deathmatch
- Smallcupper - Deathmatch
- Rebel - Deathmatch
- Candy - Deathmatch
- Dust Circle - Deathmatch
- New graphics setting: FPS.
- If you get killed by an item or a weapon, it will appear in the kill announcement.
- Optimized Anti Cheat - reduced the random kills when you fall.
- Improved performance - yes, we actually did improve it a lot, you will notice that on mobile.
- Nicknames, YAY!
- Team changing in ZC matches - happy Clan Wars!
- Black objects in Sam Base are now fixed.
- Now, if you don't select a region in account settings, you will be connected to the appropriate one.
- Fixed the bug that prevented you from destroying turrets with a melee attack.
- Improved the server manager - servers should stop disappearing every day.
- Fixed a bug that would not allow the menu music to start playing.
- STATS!!! You can now see all your lovely kills, accuracy and every other thing.
- Rankings - not perfect yet, will be improved soon.
March 16, 2016, 2:20 am
Patch 2.8.3 - Changes Notes
- You can now see your ping in match.
- Improved Crossing map quality.
- Added some colliders on Death Valley.
- Slightly improved performance on mobile devices.
- Fixed the second stairs collision on Libra.
- Added Sentry Gun Plasma and Test Gun to research. There is now a new category called Test.
March 12, 2016, 11:33 am
New Server - US
We just launched a new server in the United States. You can change between America/Europe in your account settings in the game.
Please use the appropriate region in order to have a stable connection and reduce the lag.
March 10, 2016, 1:27 pm
Patch 2.8.2 - Changes Notes
- Mobile ads will no longer freeze the game when you join a match.
- Fixed an inaccessible corner in Libra.
- Fixed shader issues in Vortex.
- Increased Crossing map size. Currently having shader issues, which will be fixed in the next update
- Fixed non-working covers in Invasion Arena.
- Improved lobby security
- Added a beta anti cheat system. It may trigger false positives, we will tweak that over time.
- Fixed a bug that would allow you to refill Rocket Launchers ammo by changing to another weapon.
- Remove language filter.
- Temporary disabled Container Hall due to performance issues.
The update is live for Web
. iOS version will be post postponed for a while. Thank you to everybody who helped us test ComZone on iOS, we'll run a new test session soon.
March 3, 2016, 1:06 pm
Patch 18.104.22.16802 - Changes Notes
This update is mainly focused improving performance in Android devices.
We also now have a permanent link for Android version. Whenever there is a new update, you will get a message when you try to connect to a server telling you that you must update. Simply click OK and you will be sent to the download page.
The download page is the following: http://shadowgun-comzone.com/android.php
February 29, 2016, 3:50 am
Patch 2.8.0 - Changes Notes
- Asteroid - Zone Control
- Nether Novas - Deathmatch
- Fixed more collision problems in maps.
- You can now use Enter key to send a message in the lobby chat.
- Recreated the server list to support more servers.
- Automatically connect to proper lobby after changing region. You don't have to re-log anymore.
- Your settings (quality, aim sensitivity etc) are now being changed.
- Added more info to lobby statistics.
February 25, 2016, 4:49 am
Patch 2.7.1 - Changes Notes
- Fixed shaders and collision problems in Sam Base.
- Fixed the "Black Holes" in the sky on Death Valley.
- Added lobby statistics(online players/servers) on the bottom bar in main menu.
- Added an experimental gun.
- Temporary removed the Plasma Gun Sentry from research - will be back soon.
- Created an auto restart system for servers. This will prevent memory leaks, a.k.a server crashes.
February 24, 2016, 6:29 am
Patch 2.7.0 - Changes Notes
- Sam Base - Deathmatch
- Death Valley- Zone Control
- Fixed all(hopefully) collision problems in Invasion Arena.
- Rocket Launchers no longer refill from Ammo Kits.
- MFG Developers hat and Halloween hat are not enabled in the hats store.
An experimental Plasma Sentry turret can be purchased in the Research -> Robotics. It's a modified version of the regular Sentry, with different stats; it uses plasma instead of bullets. It will require testing and stats tweaking over time.
February 22, 2016, 10:02 pm
Patch 2.6.0 - Changes Notes
The new patch comes with two new maps.
- Invasion Arena - Deathmatch
- Crossing - Zone Control
There are a few bugs on Invasion Arena, like missing object collision and non working covers. They will be fixed in the next update.
Crossing will be soon updated with a better quality version.
February 21, 2016, 7:24 pm
ComZone is back!
ComZone is back up and we're adding some great new maps! Keep an eye on the news page for change notes.